A Trusted Advisor Focused on the Financial Aspects of your Business
John Harmon CPA is a MetroWest CPA firm dedicated to helping businesses succeed financially through quality tax, accounting and business advisory services. Our firm strives to build long-term, client-focused relationships. We take the time to know and understand your business and individual financial needs so that we may deliver personalized service to help you achieve your goals. We:
- Build value together - When we provide our services to your business, we make suggestions for possible service cost savings by streamlining your record keeping system and making it more effective.
- Prepare you for the future - To build a secure future for you and your family, it is essential to develop a good business strategy that protects your hard-earned business, safeguards your assets, lowers your taxes and maximize the opportunity you have created.
- Help you create your business the right way - When planning a new business opportunity, a few questions to your trusted certified public accountant (and attorney) can avoid cleanup work later and save you time and taxes. This includes choice of entity, software and ownership structure.
- Adhere to our values - Effective certified public accountants know where their strengths are. Service firms, construction, retail and manufacturing are in our DNA. We also work closely with other trusted accounting and CPA firms in order to be able to refer services where your needs are better serviced. We will be very upfront if we are not a fit for your needs.
John Harmon has helped me both personally and professionally with multiple business, including one that needed a significant degree of restructuring. His work, advice, answers and approach are all detailed, thorough and completely reliable.
Tax and Accounting
- Small Business Accounting
- Strategic Tax Planning and Preparation
- Tax Credit Identification
- Managed Services, Outsourced Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Accounting Support
- Succession Planning
- Business Formation and Entity Structure Strategies
- Accounting Systems Consulting
- Accounting Staff Hiring